Monday 6 April 2015

Do you even, Live?


Hi!!

Welcome to my new blog!
I will be sharing the things I do to keep fit, live healthy, look good and survive the madness called life J

I've been meaning to start this blog for a really long time, but life as we know it won't let me.
I won't cry about my woes of having to go through a daily routine from Monday to Friday without help- after all I signed up for this.

Sometimes in the middle of all the joggling I ask myself "who sent me?" 
Don't get me wrong, I love my family to pieces, but sometimes everything gets so overwhelming and exhausting that I begin to wonder how people with more than two kids cope.

I digress.

I have a friend who strongly believes that my stories could help a lot of women out there- married, single, pregnant, post pregnant, working, not working, etc and so I dedicate this blog to her.

We share a common belief  that- there is no excuse out there to let yourself go as a woman, none whatsoever and she has seen me transition over the years from a newly wed to getting pregnant twice and now looking even hotter than I was when I was single.

A lot of us like to console ourselves and sometimes live in denial, or even worse- some women are just oblivious to the fact that they've let themselves go.
You may tell yourself, yea whatever- but deep down you feel good on the days when you make an effort and you get compliments, there's no denying that it actually boosts your confidence.

So why would you not want to do anything about how you look?

Yes, I know it takes a lot and you might have tried everything and failed, but how consistent were you? starting and stopping causes more damage than trudging it through one day at a time, and for me living a less dependent life in old age starts from how you take care of your body now.

I have to go attend to my kids now J but I promise to be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment