Friday 1 January 2016

#2016 #Ain'tNobodygattimefor....Resolutions

                                                 
                                             
                              (#FacebeatbyMyself - Lagos MUA's will not run me down. lol)


Happy New Year!!

It's really crazy how time flies, I remember clearly being in Secondary school, then Uni, and now married with kids. Before you know it I'll be a GrandMa ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Scary!

I had better do something meaningful with this my life sooner than later! 

Most people at this time usually make resolutions that last probably a couple of hours, days, week or months. lol

To be fair, I was once in that category, until I said to myself - Why wait until a specific date or period to embark on a journey that I really want for myself, why not now? Why later?

That was the end of me making resolutions.
Besides, there's just too much to do to wait until a new year begins.

No offence to people who take out time to make resolutions- as this most likely works for you and aids in setting your mind to follow through with the resolution.

However, I'd rather - "Make Plans, Not Resolutions"

It's 7:18am, off for a run before the kids wake up!


                                                  


 #ThisMsSexyThangStruggleIsReal


No comments:

Post a Comment